Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dan & Becca's Wedding

Another fabulous wedding completed. Becca looked stunning in her dress, and Dan looked pretty charming himself. It was a beautiful day! My only wish is that I had been more then 12 weeks along in my pregnancy & had a little more energy. I would have been all over taking so many more photos instead of sitting down in the shade at the temple & resting at the reception. Becca's mom and Aunt Rose are fabulous photographers and I can't wait to see all the photos they took! Love you Dan & Becca!
*One more post about their Utah Open House coming. :)

2 comments:

  1. don't ya just love a good wedding?! fabulous photos! that pic of natalie and dan...so precious! awesome family photo...great colors...and is it a requirement in your fam that everyone has a winner smile?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this has been up for a few weeks, but I'm behind on blog reading... Just wanted to let you know how excellent your work is for this wedding. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! :)