Monday, May 10, 2010

{Kate & Matt's Wedding}

(All time favorite picture of my family.)

This is my sister's wedding. I've been staring at the pictures for a week now. Gosh, I took a lot of pictures! Just for fun & as a learning experience of course. Mikki {Captured By Mikki} was Kate's wedding photographer. It was really neat to take pictures along side a pro.
.
What a great day it was. I wish I could relive the whole thing from start to finish- only with a child who had a nap and wanted to smile for pictures. Yeah. That sounds nice. The ceremony was incredible & the reception gorgeous. And right now all I can think about is how great relaxing on Hamoa beach in Maui would be right now... so jealous.
.
.
* PS. This post took forever. Thanks for checking it out.
*Kate & Matt, Love you both! *And that's me in some of those shots, courtesy of my Aunt Ann & Becca. :)

12 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous Emily! Not only are the blossoms amazing but your photography skills are stunning. I sure hope you're considering a full blown career in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you were the wedding photographer! your pics are amazing! your sis is beautiful! of course you, natalie (what a doll!) and your mom look mighty fine too! LOVE the funny fam picture! we have one of those from mandi's wedding and it is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Em. No reason why you couldn't call yourself a pro :) you've got the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! You could have been the wedding photographer! :) And I love that picture of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures!! Looks like a perfect time of year for a wedding! And I love the picture of the temple...can I buy it from you?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um these are amazing pictures! You are such a great photographer I am soooo impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures of a wonderful day! The spring blossoms at the temple are amazing! Could there be a more beautiful setting. I absolutely love the candid and side shots as they really capture the emotions. You have a great eye. Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautfiul job emily!!! you are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Em, your pictures are amazing! Just a amazing as any pro.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Thank you everyone! You all are so kind. It's easy to get great pictures when everyone involved has huge smiles on their faces. Thank you, thank you, thank you- your comments made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gahhhh I love! Could the blossoms be more perfect? Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emily! Your pictures are incredible!! What do you charge for a digital file? I LOVE the one of the temple with the blossoms in front. I would love the digital file to blow it up and hang in my house. What would you charge?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! :)