Wednesday, March 10, 2010

{The Lyons}

My good friend Cara was in town with her cute family last week so we got together for some pictures of their new addition, Grace. I've photographed newborns solo in their own environment before, but never out on location. It was such a great learning experience for me. There was a lot going on, but Grace was such a sweetheart throughout the whole process. She hardly made a peep- I couldn't believe it. Thanks Cara & Steve! Grace is a complete doll & I had so much fun with you guys!

4 comments:

  1. what a darling family! great pics em. can't wait 'til it's our turn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, I loooove the pics... your amazing!!! Thank you so much, you are the best!

    Love,

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you're rocking that 50 1.4 ;) Awesome work, Em!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! :)